New York, USA (Sept. 3, 2014) FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Warmboard is the premier radiant heating solution available to North American homeowners, and nobody successfully installs more Warmboard installations than Kew Forest Plumbing & Heating. Kew Forest Plumbing was recently recognized as the premier Warmboard Installation provider in the US. Discerning homeowners and knowledgable contractors choose the market leader, and Kew Forest Plumbing & Heating has successfully completed a greater number of Warmboard projects than any other company in North America.
Get the most out of your new radiant heating system using specialized radiant heating Warmboard brand materials installed by trained professionals. Kew Forest Plumbing knows that successful Warmboard Installations significantly increase the conductivity (and efficiency) of your radiant heating system. Warmboard is at least 2-5x more conductive than other forms of radiant heat.
- Lowers water temperatures, saving energy
- Makes floor temperatures more even, more comfortable
- Allows wider tubing spacing, reducing the cost of tubing, manifolds, controls and the labor to install all of these components while increasing system reliability
- Provides faster response, quickly adjusting output to precisely match changing heat loads, ensuring a constant comfort
- Ensures your home will quickly come up to the desired temperature after vacation set back
- Allows you to save energy by using the nighttime setback feature on your smart thermostat because your home will get back to the desired temperature rapidly in the morning
- Gives you tremendous freedom of floor covering choices including the use of luxurious wool rugs which are simply not viable options with other radiant panels with low conductivity
- Protects fine hardwood floors by warming them evenly and not causing internal stresses or aging
- Greater freedom to use ultra high-efficiency heat sources, such as condensing boilers and water heaters, solar thermal, photovoltaic, heat pumps, fuel cell cogeneration, etc…
- Significantly extends the life expectancy and reliability of all components in your system through lower water temperatures
- Provides greater reserves of performance when outside temperatures fall to very low levels (Warmboard comfortably heats structures from Fairbanks, Alaska to Antarctica)
- Enables the price of a radiant system to be recuperated more quickly through significantly lower operating costs
Modern radiant heating provides energy-efficient, reliable home heating. To give you the most modern and efficient home heating systems, the heating professionals at Kew Forest Plumbing have teamed up with the top names in the industry. Kew Forest Plumbing has had our high-efficiency radiant heating installations featured in Architectural Digest (Brook Sheilds’ home) and New York Magazine (the studio of Mikki Marshall).
About Kew Forest Plumbing & Heating, Inc.
Kew Forest Plumbing & Heating, Inc. is a family owned business in its third generation, originating in 1929. We provide quality plumbing and heating services in residential, commercial and industrial environments throughout Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, and the Bronx. Contact Kew Forest Plumbing & Heating for your next; oil to gas conversion; boiler service; plumbing service; radiant floor heating; solar heat & hot water; bathroom & kitchen renovations. We are a full service company, fully licensed, bonded, insured and certified in the city of New York. Visit Kew Forest Plumbing & Heating, Inc. at https://www.kewforestplumbing.com.
About Warmboard, Inc.
Warmboard was invented in 1992 by architect and entrepreneur Terry Alsberg. He first became familiar with radiant heat when several of his clients began asking for it to be incorporated into their residential projects. Motivated in part by having two children with asthma, and unsatisfied with existing radiant options, Terry, using his background in architecture and engineering physics, worked out of his garage in Capitola, California to invent Warmboard. He filed a patent on the technology in 1994 and licensed that patent to Jeld-Wen in 1996. Warmboard Inc. was spun out as an independent entity in 2002 with Terry as CEO.